Welcome to the offices of Drs. Eugene Carr Jr. and Peter Luthringer. We specialize in the care of foot and ankle conditions.
This practice was established in 1968 by Eugene Carr (Sr.) the first Podiatry/ Foot and Ankle office in Collier County. The office was originally on 5th Avenue South, where many Physicians located their practices at that time. Dr. Carr (Sr.) moved the practice to larger and more modern facilities in 1980 to its present address: 275 Eighth Street South in the heart of downtown Naples. Dr Eugene Carr Jr. joined the practice in 1981 and Dr Peter Luthringer joined in 1998, the same year Dr. Carr (Sr.) retired.
We opened a satellite office in North Naples in 2003 in the Creekside Medical Complex near the intersection of Immokalee Road and Goodlette Frank Road. (this office location has relocated to 1865 Veteran's Park Drive Suite 202 Naples, FL 34109)
Even though we are proud to be the longest serving Foot and Ankle practice in Collier County, we are most proud of offering the newest and most proven techniques and treatments to our patients. We do our best to make each patient feel they received the best care possible in a caring and friendly environment. Both doctors are active Staff in the Naples Community Hospital System, and are Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. We take great pride in our offices and would be honored to serve your foot and ankle needs.
275 Eighth Street South Naples, Fl 34102
1865 Veteran's Park Drive Suite 202 Naples, Fl 34109